This is my hometown. I was born and raised here and am so proud to represent it to the world.
This post is brought to you by PureFlorida.com
Join us as we showcase Charlotte County, Florida’s Englewood Beach with Charlotte County Tourism. You can follow along on Instagram and Facebook as we enjoy many of the experiences the Gulf Shore has to offer.
A few things we will be doing include:
- Hanging out at Englewood Beach Vacations
- Yoga with Hooked on SUP
- Dining at Farlow’s on the Water
- Barrier Island Eco-Tour with Riding The Waves
- Relaxing at Englewood Beach
- Lunching at Rum Bay Restaurant
- Seagrass Adventure Wading Trip
- Tarpon Fishing with Catch Florida Tarpon
- Yoga on the Beach
- Flat’s Fishing with Capt Ingman
- More Eating at Lock ‘N Key Restaurant and Pub
We have been fortunate to have all of this in our backyard. For the past five years we have taken summer family trips out to the beach. We were unable to this year and are grateful for the opportunity to go out at experience this wonderful place as a family again. We hope you can join us as we showcase my hometown.